Get ready for your jaw to hit the floor…
Beyonce is currently on her world tour, “The Mrs. Carter Show” and reports are surfacing on what she needs at each show.
The U.K.’s Daily Star got wind of the leaked demands and here are just a few of the ‘diva demands’ for the superstar:
- All crew members have to wear 100% cotton.
- Alkaline water must be chilled to 21 degrees and served with $900 titanium straws.
- Bathrooms must have new toilet seats and red toilet paper at every venue.
- Hand-carved ice balls should be made after each show to cool her throat.
- Freshly painted white walls
A representative from the U.K.’s O2 arena, where Bey is performing through Sunday, told E! News that the singer isn’t only using the venue’s new luxury dressing rooms, but is also using an area that usually accommodates an entire sports team. A spokesperson for Beyonce was unable to be reached for comment.
What do you think? Is her rider a bit ridiculous and over-the-top???
Let’s agree to disagree on this one…